Everything You Need To Know About The Web App Development
A person is required to use a web application to perform any activity online whether it is shooting mail or online shopping or to know about any information. Web apps are nothing more than just application software that is accessible remotely through the server delivered by a third party. Web application development helps you to make these apps directly from your browser and there is no need to download them.
What is Web Application Development?
Web application development is the process of developing a web application accessible through a web browser. It can be done by using client and server-side programming. Developers initiate the process by idea capturing and take the next step that is designing web applications. To opt for the right framework and then test it and deploy it after.
Types of Web Applications
Static web application- Static Web applications are the type that usually displays the same type of information to every user. As their nature is static and lacks flexibility, HTML and CSS are used to build these apps and no interactivity is present. The web pages are built through the server and there is no chance of personalization.
1. Dynamic Web applications- They are interactive and flexible and include client-side and server-side programming. The dynamic web enables you to input information and retrieves different results. It enables users to search or perform any other interactive task such as posting a comment. This app includes a content management system that is responsible for managing content.
2. Ecommerce App- If you wish to purchase or sell anything online, at first you require a web page where you can place or get orders. The web app where you can buy or sell is called an eCommerce app. This type of web page requires different levels of programming as it contains different activities such as managing orders, offers, and transactions.
3. Portal web apps- These web apps enable users to enter into a secure login area through the home page. For example, if you are on any shopping site and perform payment for a transaction and then it takes you to the payment side of the bank is one example of web portal development.
4. Content Management apps- These types of apps enable users to update and maintain the content of any web app. Whether it's a simple blog or complex website, these apps allow users to keep all the latest content on their web page.
5. Progressive web apps- This is not just an app classification, a quantum leap in the aspect of web app development. It takes the benefits of the best technology and framework delivering a product that combines the best of web apps and native apps.
Process of Web App Development
Step 1- Get a genuine app idea
The idea of the best app can generate from a problem for which a solution can emerge. The idea does not need to be ultimate, it can be the result of minor improvement in a thing that is already existing.
Step 2- Perform market research
After idea generation, it is important to conduct market research. You need to identify the potential market and target users who will be using your web app.
Step 3- Defining Functionality
This step includes the identification of one best feature your app contains. The focus on core features must be added at this stage.
Step 4- Create your web app design
Just outline your idea and know where the image and button will go. At this stage, you draw a sketch related to what will come after what.
Step 5- Wireframes and Prototypes
The wireframe is a sketch drawn on a computer with proper structure. And, adding interactivity so it looks the same as it intended to be after development.
Step 6- Opt for the right technology
After entering into the development phase, frameworks and libraries are required to get chosen. There are several tools available to develop the best and interactive web app.
Step 7- Host app on the web
At this step, you need to choose a server to host the web app. You need to purchase a domain and get an SSL certificate.
Step 8- Deployment
After coding and hosting, your app is all set to go live. You can deploy the app to the hosting servers and then users can use your web app.
Web app development is the best strategic option if no particular system is required and can be operated at any network through the server. Anyone with or without the internet can access web apps.