7 Ways To Leverage Inbound Marketing For Customer Acquisition
Potential customers visit your website to consume content created by the business via blogs, pdf, music, videos etc. Later on, they become leads by downloading information like pdf or buying online courses. Then, nurturing the leads via the right information, the leads which are qualified are sent to the sales for Customer Acquisition. According to Search Engine Journal, inbound marketing strategy is 61% less costly than outbound marketing leads. Inbound Marketing is one of the important aspects of Digital Marketing as it is beneficial in attracting customers to the website or landing page and gradually keeping them involved in activities on the website and converting the visitor into a customer. Whereas, Outbound Marketing leads to a cold calling process targeting an unknown audience with a sales pitch which is not liked by the customers at all and these kinds of marketing tactics are ignored by the audience as they are not the potential customer and not interested in buying the same. More and more businesses are creating an inbound strategy to boost sales by syncing their sales process into their prospects buying process. Thus lead Generation is achieved.
What is Inbound Marketing?
Potential customers visit your website to consume content created by the business via blogs, pdf, music, videos etc. Later on, they become leads by downloading information like pdf or buying online courses. Then, nurturing the leads via the right information, the leads which are qualified are sent to the sales for Customer Acquisition. According to Search Engine Journal, inbound marketing strategy is 61% less costly than outbound marketing leads.
Ways to leverage Inbound Marketing For Customer Acquisition:
1.) Search Engine Optimization:
Search Engine Optimization is one of the most important factors for optimizing website structure and content to rank organically in SERPs. Consider the following points for SEO:
- A website with high-quality content and the website with updated content will surely get indexed by the crawlers. Improve performance by updating fresh content on a regular basis. Also, improve the search performance by optimizing keywords on your website.
- Always add a Question and answer page related to common customer queries which help to focus on various keywords thus helps in improving search Visibility.
- Focus content on the buyer’s intent.
2.) Landing Pages:
To convert your prospect customers into buying customers you should have an effective landing page and interactive design. You can engage them via forms.
3.) Guest Blogging:
Guest blogging can be an easy way of customer Acquisition as it allows you to build a custom landing page on your website where you can add a specified section for Guest blogging and allow guest bloggers to write by providing them with some discount coupons. Most of the businesses are guest blogging driven which encourages bloggers with how many reads, follower counts. This way more and more bloggers will land up on your website using inbound content Marketing.
4.) Affiliate Marketing:
Affiliate Marketing is a 1$ Industry today which contributes a very big part in Digital Marketing. Provide high-quality, customizable pieces of content to affiliates so that they can use it for customer acquisition.
5.) Press Releases:
Create a separate section for writing Press Release and create an Inbound Content Strategy. Hire writers to write a Press release and also provide an option to submit new Press Release. Today, Press Release is boosting your website traffic. Also, submit Press Releases on other PR websites for higher rankings in Search Engines. Write Press Releases related to your latest events, conferences etc happening in the company which is always a great way of managing online reputation Management.
6.) E-books, Guides, Videos:
Attach downloadable brochures on your website. Keep on generating content and videos to spread knowledge and benefit customers. Content Generation is the key to customer Acquisition. Creating brand awareness for the potential customer is done by creating powerful content & videos.
7.) Social Media:
Social Media is one of the best ways to acquire customers on your website. Creating a buzz on Social media is an important factor to rank in SERPs. Steps for opting Social Media:
- Before starting social media posting you as an organization should focus on creating a Social media Strategy for your Social Media
- Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
- Create a Social media Calendar
- Create Categories
- Create proper and relevant hashtags for the posts
Inbound Marketing Tools:
- Jotform (Form Builder)
- Sumo (Content Upgrades)
- OneSignal (Push Notifications)
- MailChimp (Email Marketing)
- Buffer (Social Media Management)
- Hubspot (Marketing Automation)
- GatherContent (Content Management)
Facts about Inbound Marketing:
- 70% of the Website Traffic comes from the blog published within a month or more prior
- 74% of the traffic becomes frustrated when the content is not customized for them
- B2B companies should add at least 2 blogs per week
- Deliver useful and informative information on your website
- Understand the buyer's persona
- Invite them via events hangouts rather than intruding
- Monitor stats
- Keep things simple
So in conclusion, inbound marketing is all about making longing relations with customers and giving them valuable and positive experience of your business. This is about keeping your customers engaged with your business website with insightful advice and opinions. This is better than Outbound Marketing as you don’t have to fight the battle against competition to keep your customers at bay. Want to leverage Customer Acquisition via Inbound Marketing then contact us for Inbound Marketing Services for your Brand. Drop your queries in the comment section below.